Skip to Main Content
Interlibrary loan is a service through which Emerson College faculty, students, and staff can borrow materials not owned by the Iwasaki Library from partner libraries and institutions
- Use your Emerson email credentials to sign in.
- Emerson students, faculty, and staff may submit a maximum of 5 requests per day.
- Please submit requests in order of priority.
- You can check the status of your request at any time. If you are not contacted within four weeks, please reach out. Otherwise please assume that your request is in process.
- For assistance with ILL, please contact Nora Brosseau, Interlibrary Loan Supervisor (ILL) at email@example.com